Order Photo Prints

Day 2: 7-Eleven on 7/11

The day's premise: It's free slurpee day. Why not hit up each of the 7-Eleven stores in Milwaukee and make a zine out of it?

Thoughts:
  • This Airbnb house is still nice as hell
  • Making breakfast in this house and cohabiting with ten other people still makes me feel like I'm on a reality show
  • I had 3 free slurpees and I'm still unsure of whether or not I regret it 
  • We watercolored with melted Slurpee
  • We met kids in a group/training program called Sea Cadets
  • Visiting artist Hans Seeger was a very put-together guy, and he bought us some great mini donuts too
  • I got to see the street my parents used to live on!
  • We had a cookout for dinner (I did 12 peoples' dinner dishes by hand afterward!)
  • Eleanor converted me to a goat cheese fan today by making a very good salad
  • Turns out Veronica, the writer with us, is also a Myers-Briggs nerd like me so I'm glad I've found someone to nerd out with about personality types while I'm away from my sister. (They're both INTP–coincidence?)
More images to come–
Sea Cadet Boy
Brooklyn and Shawn at 7-Eleven
Slurpees, round 3

No comments:

Post a Comment